Thursday 8 October 2009

A New Me!

After a little time away, I have decided to change the name of my blog so that it is a little more "me". Lili is my family's nickname for me and has become the "online me". Sorry for being away so long, I haven't lost my passion for food and cooking, just not had time to write down my thoughts for a while. I also tend to follow a lot of other blogs and get a bit distracted by them as some are just too good!! I have been inspired by quite a few recently, and thought it was time to come back. I sometimes wish I had a different job which would allow me more time to do what I love doing, but as I am lucky to have a job at all right now, I will save that wish for some time in the future.

While I try to find out how to import/export/merge blogs (help!), please join me at Lili in the Kitchen where normal business will resume shortly. Thank you for all your lovely comments in the past, they are what makes me want to carry on!

1 comment:

houseenvy said...

Phew, thought we'd lost you forever then as the blog was down yesterday. Looking forward to more lovely recipes! HExx